See also Anxiety Disorders, OCD, Phobias, and Stress and Trauma pages.
- Answers to Your Questions About Panic Disorder From APA Online
- Anxiety and Panic Resources Links to sites, associations, coaches, therapists...
- Anxiety Disorders -- free online book about panic attacks, OCD, phobias, and other anxiety disorders (from the NIMH: National Institutes of Mental Health in the U.S.)
- Anxiety Network International Large and useful site
- Anxiety Panic Internet Resource "The web's first and still best self-help resource for those with anxiety disorders" but perhaps not the most humble
- Cognitive Therapy for Panic Disorder With David M. Clark, DPhil (British abbreviation for PhD) Transcript of a video series from APA gives a look into therapy sessions
- Letís Talk Facts About Panic Disorder From the "other APA," the American Psychiatric Association. Good short description of symptoms and typical treatment procedures
- Panic Center"An interactive Web site dedicated to helping those who suffer from Panic Disorder"
- Panic Disorder, Separation Anxiety disorder, and Agoraphobia in Children and Adolescents by Jim Chandler, MD. Comprehensive online pamphlet with interesting case histories and the "start low, go slow" approach if medication is requried for children
- Panic Disorder Site [Large site with lots of information]
- Panic Disorder -- AACAP Facts for Families Brochure #50
- Panic Disorder Good straightforward page from Internet Mental Health (mentalhealth.com)
Write to Dr. Dewey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Psych Web Home Page ...or.... Top of this file.
Don't see what you need? Psych Web has over 1,000 pages, so it may be elsewhere on the site. Do a site-specific Google search using the box below.