- Ask the Dietician by Joanne Larsen, M.S., R.D. Friendly, informal discussions or anorexia, bulimia, many other issues
- Center for Eating Disorders Includes a short self-quiz about eating disorders, from St. Joseph's Medical Center in Towson, Maryland
- Culture and Eating Disorders From Psychiatric Times
- CyberPsych free online bulletin board This discussion board offers free, non-professional support for people with eating disorders. Unfortunately, it appears not to have been very active in recent months, but you can read past postings and comments.
- Hunger in the Body and Soul"This page is not a source of clinical information about eating disorders. Many other sites already provide that, so I wanted to address women with any degree of body image anxiety or a complicated relationship with food. And that is many of us."
- Something Fishy: Website on Eating Disorders "Anorexia, Bulimia & Compulsive Overeating The Ultimate Resource since 1995"
- Eating Disorders -- AACAP Facts for Families Brochure #2
- Eating Disorders -- Free online 12 page booklet, fact sheets, research bulletins. (From the NIMH: National Institutes of Mental Health in the U.S.)
- Eating Disorders and the Family: Controversies and Questions From Psychiatric Times
- Eating Disorders in Males From Psychiatric Times
- Eating Disorders: Mirror, Mirror "Eating disorders are not a sign that a person has a problem with food, rather eating disorders are actually only the symptoms of underlying problems in that person's life. With proper treatment, people can fully recover."
- General Eating Disorders Information Discussions of different disorders, helpful tips, online brochures
- Information on Weight Control/Obesity and Eating Disorders by Michael D. Myers "Current topics on obesity and weight control"
- Obesity -- AACAP Facts for Families Brochure #79
- Peace, Love and Hope A website by a 16-year-old (when she started it, anyway) and quite good
- Triumphant Journey: A cyberguide to stop overeating and recover from eating disorders By Joanna Poppink, M.F.C.C. Positive, empowering strategies, with no hidden agenda
Back to Psych Web Home Page ...or.... Top of this file.
Don't see what you need? Psych Web has over 1,000 pages, so it may be elsewhere on the site. Do a site-specific Google search using the box below.