Death & Dying
- Assisted Suicide The APA weighs in
- Children's Grief Education Association. "Dedicated to serving the needs of grieving children and families"
- Culturally Diverse Communities and End-of-Life Care "Culture shapes choices for life support (e.g., resuscitation, feeding tubes) and preferences: to know a terminal diagnosis; to die at home, in the hospital, or in a hospice; and to promote quality during the last days."
- Death and Dying "Information for the terminally ill, their friends and family...also...for professionals who care for the terminally ill or the bereaved"
- Fact Sheet on End-of-Life Care Practical advice from the APA
- GriefNet "...A collection of resources of value to those who are experiencing loss and grief..."
- Growth House An "international gateway to resources for life-threatening illness and end of life issues"
- Helping Children Cope With Death
- Journey of Hearts "A website for anyone who has ever experienced a loss. A place for enhancing physical and mental well-being."
- Near-Death Experiences Many links
- Virtual Memorials "...Memorials through the use of powerful images including photographs, videos, and testimonies of friends and relatives."
Back to Psych Web Home Page ...or.... Top of this file.
Don't see what you need? Psych Web has over 1,000 pages, so it may be elsewhere on the site. Do a site-specific Google search using the box below.