See also Depression for non-overlapping resources not specifically devoted to bipolar disorder.
- Bipolar Disorder -- AACAP Facts for Families Brochure #38
- Bipolar disorder -- Free 26 page online booklet about the disorder formerly called manic depression plus many useful links (from the NIMH: National Institutes of Mental Health in the U.S.)
- Bipolar Disorder FAQ
- Bipolar Disorder The Mining Company's Bipolar Disorder website
- Bipolar Disorder Diagnosis, more, from Internet Mental Health
- Bipolar Disorders Information From mhsource.com
- Bipolar Disorder in Children and Adolescents: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Issues From Psychiatric Times
- BiPolar World News, "Ask the Doctor," forums, chat rooms
- Childhood Bipolar Disorder From Psychiatric Times
- Circadian Rhythms Factor in Rapid-Cycling Bipolar Disorder From Psychiatric Times
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Bipolar Disorder in Children and Adolescents From Psychiatric Times
- Experts Reach 'Extraordinary' Consensus on Bipolar Disorder From Psychiatric Times
- Kay R. Jamison, Ph.D., Gives Personal Perspective on Manic Depressive Illness From Psychiatric Times
- Manic Depression -- AACAP Facts for Families Brochure #38
- McMan's Depression and Bipolar Web "McMan's Depression and Bipolar Web represents the web's most comprehensive site devoted to depression and bipolar disorder (also known as manic depression), with more than 250 articles, more than 150 links, and news"
- Mood Stabilizers and Mood Swings: In Search of a Definition From Psychiatric Times
- NCDEU Report I, 1998: Bipolar, Stress and Panic Disorders From Psychiatric Times
- NCDEU Report Part I, 1999: Antipsychotic for Bipolar, Benzodiazepine for OCD From Psychiatric Times
- Pendulum Resources "The web presence of the Pendulum Email list, an on-line support group for Manic-Depressives"
- Psychotherapy for Bipolar Disorder (August, 2003) "At least 5 psychotherapy approaches for bipolar disorder have been recently been shown to be of benefit when added to medications, compared to medications alone."
- Treating Bipolar Disorder: Toward the Third Millenium I From Psychiatric Times
- Bipolar (Manic-Depressive) Disorder Good links to articles about treatment
- Will I Go Crazy? By Dr. Jean M. Bradt
Back to Psych Web Home Page ...or.... Top of this file.
Don't see what you need? Psych Web has over 1,000 pages, so it may be elsewhere on the site. Do a site-specific Google search using the box below.