Autism and Asperger's Syndrome
- Asperger's -- AACAP Facts for Families Brochure #69
- Asperger's Syndrome by Robert F. Myers, Ph.D. of the Child Development Institute
- Asperger's Syndrome By Stephen M. Edelson, Ph.D., Center for the Study of Autism, Salem, Oregon
- Aspergerplanet A parent founded this site for Asperger's Syndrome or high functioning autism
- Autism -- AACAP Facts for Families Brochure #11
- Autism -- Free booklets, links to discussions of research, online resources (from the NIMH: National Institutes of Mental Health in the U.S.)
- Autism, Asperger's syndrome and semantic-pragmatic disorder: Where are the boundaries? By D. V. M. Bishop, Department of Psychology, University of Manchester. Old (1989) but still useful review of diagnostic problems and progress
- Autism-Asperger's Digest magazine "The premier source of information for parents and professionals on Autism, Asperger's and PDD"
- Autism Library of Science and SpiritBy Steve Brier, who describes it as "A real witches brew of diversity" and adds, "All resources were relevant to understand and then overcome my Asperger Savant autism."
- Autism-Resources.com By John Wobus. One of the oldest and most comprehensive internet resources about autism.
- Autistic Spectrium Disorders Discusses the "theory of mind" approach to understanding autism
- Hyperlexia home Page Autism-like syndrome with early reading
- If You Think You Might Have HFA/AS - Getting a Diagnosis
- O.A.S.I.S. On-Line Asperger Syndrome Information and Support Another comprehensive list of resources
- Peaceful Coexistence: Autism, Asperger's, Hyperlexia by Lynn Richman, professor and director of the division of pediatric psychology at the University of Iowa College of Medicine. Reviews the spectrum of symptoms, similarities and differences
- Tips for Teaching High-Functioning People with Autism
- University Students With Autism And Asperger's Syndrome
Back to Psych Web Home Page ...or.... Top of this file.
Don't see what you need? Psych Web has over 1,000 pages, so it may be elsewhere on the site. Do a site-specific Google search using the box below.