- Administration on Aging "Information about AoA and its programs, information about resources for practitioners, statistical information on the aging, and information for consumers (older persons and their families)..."
- Aging Good introductory level information from 1999 report of the U.S. Surgeon General
- Aging Articles from selfhelpmagazine.com, including...
- Aging is Improved by Personal Control of Life Roles by Neal Krause Ph.D., and Benjamin A. Shaw, Ph.D.
- An Attorney's View: The Pros & Cons of Durable Powers of Attorney by Robert Gazzola, Esquire
- Before a Parent Moves In: An Emotional Checklist for the Families by Emily Carton, LISW
- Caregiver and Stress by Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
- Coping with Memory Loss. Part One by Emily Carton, Geriatric Social Worker
- Dementia versus Delirium: A Checklist of Symptoms by Emily Carton, LISW
- Depression in Older Adults - Part One by Emily Carton, MA LISW
- Four Key Principles of Geriatric Care by Robert S. Stall, MD
- Geriatric Care Managers: Who are They? What do They Do? by Pearlbea Labier, LCSW
- Learning to Retire: The Transition from Work to Retirement by Phil Rich, Ed.D., MSW
- Long Distance Caring by Emily Carton, LISW
- Making a Move. Making Choices by Pearlbea Labier, Geriatric Care Manager
- Memory Failure is Not Due to Aging Itself APA Press Release
- Mental Competence and Suicide in Terminal Patients APA Press Release
- Myths and Facts: The Economically Vulnerable Elderly American by Cathleen Jo Faruque, LICSW, DAPA
- Older Women Talk about Sex by Beverly Johnson, Ph.D. RN
- What is a Guardian? by Robert Gazzola, Esquire
- Aging 101 "Compiled by Dr. Robert Roush as an introduction to aspects of aging."
- Aging and Human Sexuality Resource Guide From APA Online
- Depression and Suicide in Older Adults Resource Guide
- The Gerontological Society of America
- Live Long with Sex, Marriage, Faith and Pets Author Robert M. Oliva argues that relationships sustain life in old age and cites research
- Myths of Aging by Florence L. Denmark - Pace University. Wise words from a prominent developmental psychology researcher. From the Psi Chi (Psychology Honor Society) Distinguished Lectures/Special Topics Series
- Promoting the Health of Older Adults and their Caregivers
- Facts about Depression in Older Adults
- Facts about Suicide in Older Adults
- People who give, live longer: U-M study shows From U of Michigan news service
- Psychological Hardiness is a Buffer Against Aging By Vijai P. Sharma, Ph.D
- Psychotherapy and Older Adults Resource Guide Guide from the APA
Write to Dr. Dewey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Psych Web Home Page ...or.... Top of this file.
Don't see what you need? Psych Web has over 1,000 pages, so it may be elsewhere on the site. Do a site-specific Google search using the box below.