Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- About CFIDS: Chronic fatigue and immune dysfunction syndrome From CFIDS.org. "Our mission is to conquer CFIDS."
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome From the U.S. National Institutes of Health. "While no one knows what causes CFS, for more than a century, doctors have reported seeing illnesses similar to it."
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / Myalgic encephalomyelitis Links to discussion and support groups, articles
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: One Man's Recovery By a sufferer, not a medical professional. He lists many possible factors which can produce CFS-like symptoms and reports his own success with light therapy, raising the possibility of a link with Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) in his case
- Have I got Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? Straightforward discussion by Dr Ruth Livingstone, Little Surgery, Stamford, UK
- Healthopedia's definition
- Immunesupport.com"World's Largest Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Site!" Lots of articles by doctors with treatments they say are effective
- Medline Plus CFS resources A service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health. Links to research articles, clinical trials, support groups
Back to Psych Web Home Page ...or.... Top of this file.
Don't see what you need? Psych Web has over 1,000 pages, so it may be elsewhere on the site. Do a site-specific Google search using the box below.