Megalists of Psychology-Related Sites on the Web
This page [http://www.psywww.com/resource/megalist.htm] contains links to other sites with very large collections of psychology-related links.
In addition to this page, Psych Web maintains lists of psychology departments on the web, scholarly psychology resources on the web,
and self-help sites on the web.
All links on this page were working on the day it was updated.
- APA (American Psychological Association) home page [The largest psychology-related organization in the world, with links to many resources]
- AmoebaWeb ["A variety of psychology resources by category (biopsychology, social psychology, learning, psychology of religion, etc."]
- APS (Association for Psychological Science) home page [A society devoted to research-oriented psychology, with lists of psychology resources, tutorials, and more]
- Athabasca University Psychology Resources [Lots of useful links to societies, departments, demonstrations, other sites...]
- Behavior OnLine ["...The gathering place for mental health and applied behavioral sciences professionals."]
- Britannica Singapore Psychology This link is to their extensive index of psychology topics.
- EINet Psychology page
- Inhaltsanalyse [a domain "on all questions of content analysis, with a lot of useful links (not only for psychologists). Its always under construction and mostly in German"]
- Internet Mental Health ["A free encyclopedia of mental health information" and a wonderful resource for abnormal psychology. The server is often too busy, so if you cannot get through, try during off hours. They have pages for all common disorders and many uncommon ones.]
- Meetings, Organizations, and Resources [Comprehensive list from Myron Pulier, MD. Lists over 1,750 organizations and over 800 meetings.]
- Mega Psych by John W. Nichols
- Mental Health Infosource[" The Internet service of CME, Inc.--part of our on-going mission to provide useful, high-quality mental health information and education to all who want to increase their knowledge of mental illness"]
- Mental Health Matters ["User-friendly mental health information directory for everyone with an interest in mental health, mental illness, psychology, psychiatric disorders, emotional well-being and personal growth" by "an Artist/Survivor with MPD."]
- Mental Health Net ["MHN is a comprehensive, fun, and useful guide to every mental health topic imaginable, with over 2,600 individual resources listed. "]
- Mental Health Resources for Psychiatry by Myron Pulier, M.D. [Wide-ranging, interesting collection of links]
- PsicoNet [PsicoNet es una red PSI dentro de Internet. La componen profesionales, instituciones, universidades, publicaciones y empresas cuyas actividades corresponden al área que genéricamente se acostumbra denominar como "Salud Mental".]
- PsychNet-UK ["PsychNet-UK is an independent Psychological Web Site developed as a jump-off point"]
- Self-Help/Self-Improvement Online ["Self Improvement Online is the most complete guide to information about Self-Improvement, Personal Growth and Self Help on the Network. It is designed to be an organized directory referencing information in other Web Sites on the World Wide Web."]
Write to Dr. Dewey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Psych Web Home Page
...or.... Top of this file.
Don't see what you need? Psych Web has over 1,000 pages, so it may be elsewhere on the site. Do a site-specific Google search using the box below.