Including psychology research on the Web, databases, research ethics, and research tips
See also the Science page in this section, which includes the topics of scientific method, critical thinking, quack science, and science humor. See Internet Psychology for sites about psychology on the internet as an area of research in itself.
- Effects of Violence Survey Discussion of a dissertation using online data collection...now complete.
- Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct The official American Psychological Association (APA) ethical code.
- iPsychExpts "iPsychExpts is a company that creates and hosts web experiments for psychologists who are conducting psychological research or teaching psychology."
- Measurement Instruments at Your Fingertips A quick discussion of the usefulness of online databases of measuring instruments. By Daniel Moore, Fred B. Bryant, and Evelyn Perloff - Behavioral Masurement Database Services (Moore, Perloff) and Loyola University Chicago (Bryant). From the Psi Chi (Psychology Honor Society) Distinguished Lectures/Special Topics Series
- Methods in Evaluation and Social ResearchFree resources about surveys, focus groups, sampling, interviews, and other methods. Oriented toward sociology but very useful to psychologists doing observational research.
- Murray Research Center "A multidisciplinary social science data archive holding more than 200 studies drawn from all the social sciences, including Robert White's Lives in Progress, Jack Block's Lives Through Time, Lewis Terman's longitudinal study of intellectually gifted men and women and Mary Ainsworth's Baltimore Longitudinal Study of Attachment"
- Online journals in psychology Journals with at least some full-text articles online
- Online Social Psychology Studies From the Social Psychology Network
- Procrastination Research Group "information and research related to procrastination"
- "PsychExperiments" - Psychology Experiments on the Internet Interactive cognitive psychology experiments
- Psychological Research on the Net "Links to known experiments on the internet"
- Research Methods Christopher L. Heffner's online Research Methods textbook
- Resources for Methods in Evaluation and Social Research Survey and sampling guides, ethics guides, much more, all free. By Gene Shackman, Applied Sociologist
- Web Experimental Psychology Lab Participate in experiments on the web
Write to Dr. Dewey at email@example.com.
Back to Psych Web Home Page ...or.... Top of this file.
Don't see what you need? Psych Web has over 1,000 pages, so it may be elsewhere on the site. Do a site-specific Google search using the box below.