Humanistic and Transpersonal Psychology
- Association for Humanistic Psychology Lists contents of current issue of the Journal of Humanistic Psychology, plus an essay complaining that Martin Seligman's 2001 proposal for a "new" Positive Psychology manages to ignore the 40 year tradition of humanistic psychology
- Association for Transpersonal Psychology
- Division 32 APA's Humanistic Psychology Division "Position Statements" argue against the APA's tilt toward empirically supported treatments
- Explore transpersonal psychology Good links to transpersonal psychology groups, organizations, and sites
- What is Humanistic Psychology? A page at the Association for Humanistic Psychology website, subtitled, "From Maslow to the 21st Century"
- Teaching Positive Psychology By Martin E. P. Seligman - University of Pennsylvania. From the Psi Chi (Psychology Honor Society) Distinguished Lectures/Special Topics Series
- Transpersonal Psychology: Aspects, Dimensions, Resources: Some Current Approaches Nice link collection by Gene R. Thursby, University of Florida
- Transpersonal Psychology "General and introductory" material on transpersonal psychology.
- Transpersonal Psychology links from Michael Daniels, PhD. Links to institutes and organizations, academic courses, journals, and sites emphasizing spiritual quests
- Zen Buddhism and its application to Psychology Scott McDonald's "As Zen Replaces the Id" page
Write to Dr. Dewey at email@example.com.
Back to Psych Web Home Page ...or.... Top of this file.
Don't see what you need? Psych Web has over 1,000 pages, so it may be elsewhere on the site. Do a site-specific Google search using the box below.