Note: This is one of many examples of religious humor that I have collected over the years. Where I have information about the original source, I have included it. Unfortunately, for most of these jokes and stories I do not have reliable authorship information. Like many jokes and urban legends, such information is difficult to trace.
Top 10 Things Overheard on Noah's Ark
Things Overheard on Noah's Ark:
10. OK, who brought the umbrellas?
9. "Hey, there are more than two flies in here!"
8. "Wasn't someone supposed to bring a couple of shovels on board?"
7. "OK, who's the wise-guy who brought the mosquitos?"
6. "Help! I need some Pepto Bismol for the elephants, Quick!"
5. "Do'nt make me pull this ark over and coem back there!"
4. "No Ham, you cannot eat the pig!"
3. "And whatever you do, DO NOT pull this plug out."
2. "Nice doggie!"
... and the number one thing overheard on Noah's ark...
1. "Are we there yet?"