|This information is made available in order to facilitate research, mentorship, and teaching opportunities among scholars interested in the psychological study of religion. ALL other uses are prohibited.
||Name and Title
Revd Professor Leslie J Francis PhD ScD DD FBPsS
Centre for Ministry Studies, University of Wales, Bangor, UK
Email AddressResearch Interests
Centre for Ministry Studies
University of Wales Bangor
- a) Correlates, antecedents and consequences of individual differences in attitude toward Christianity
- b) Relationships between personality and religion
- c) Relationships between social and personal attitudes
- d) Psychology of clergy
- e) Psychology of church leaving
- Francis, L.J. and Kay, W.K. (1995) Teenage religion and Values,
Leominster, Fowler Wright Books.
- Kay, W.K. and Francis, L.J. (1996) Drift from the Churches: attitude
toward Christianity during childhood and adolescence, Cardiff, University
of Wales Press.
- Francis, L.J. (1997) Personality Type and Scripture: exploring Mark's
Gospel, London, Mowbray.
- Richter, P and Francis, L.J. (1998) Gone but Not Forgotten: church
leaving and returning, London, Darton, Longman and Todd.
NB. Abstracts for all of my research publications since 1996 are presented
on the web at:
Psychology and Religion Courses, Seminars, or Programs Taught
Measurement, social, transpersonal
Relevant Degrees or Certificates Available at InstitutionLanguages Spoken
Psychology of religion, empirical theology